What we expect from our FOH team members is their continuous support for manager and assistant manager, to help ensure that the restaurant operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining the Pieminister reputation and ethos.
Typical work activities
- Take orders and serve our customers with great enthusiasm and style.
- Make a note and inform the customers of any items that are unavailable.
- Make a note any items that we need to push on a particular shift and do your best to achieve this.
- Make a great cup of coffee, using the coffee specs provided.
- Making drinks according to the drink specs provided.
- Ensure you always adhere to the company uniform and personal hygiene standards.
- Arrive to your shift on time, and ready to start.
- Give great service to all customers, always following the steps of service.
- Advising customers on food and drinks choices.
- Upsell snacks and desserts.
- Support management with any ongoing marketing activities and campaigns when needed.
- Make every effort to attend staff meetings and training days.
- Answering phone calls and taking bookings according to the restaurant booking policy.
- Greeting and seating customers.
- Maintaining high standards of food hygiene and personal hygiene at all times.
- Ensure a safe workplace by identifying and reporting hazards to the manager, where necessary, and taking corrective action locally, if safe and possible.
- Completing the opening and closing checklists wherever possible, making sure that you always leave the restaurant clean and ready for the next service/day.
- Re-stock the fridges after each shift – informing the shift manager of any items which you have run out of.
- Competing tasks on the cleaning schedule each shift, ensuring that high levels of cleanliness are always maintained.
- Be willing to help out in any area of the business should you be required too.