About the role
We are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to lead our Supply Chain team in delivering the highest customer fulfilment, both externally and internally, whilst reducing costs, including waste.
Variety of responsibilities including:
- Plan accuracy and stability
- Cost control (finished goods, WIP, waste etc.)
- Scheduling efficiencies
- Internal and external communication
- Forecast collation and interrogation (internal and external)
- Performance tracking and reporting
- Rough-cut capacity planning & scenario planning
- New product launches and delists
- Customer service levels – to all channels including Pieminister Restaurants, major multiple retailers, independent retailers and festivals/events
- Internal service levels – material and information flows
- Managing interface with 3rd party logistics providers
- Cost control (stock movements, stock holding etc.)
We do not expect candidates to meet all of the above requirements, if you feel that you meet some of these and are interested in the role, please apply.
About our pay and benefits
We offer a comprehensive package, which like our pies aims to cater to all. From free food, time off to support your passion to training, coaching and skills based progression plans. There’s something for everyone here.
From a small pie kitchen, café and festival stall in 2003, Pieminister has grown into the UK’s No 1 premium hot pie brand. An independent family business with its foundations firmly rooted in sustainability, Pieminister is a B Corp and aims to be Net Zero by 2040: just one of the commitments laid out in the company’s Pies Planet People goals.
With a growing number of Pie & Mash restaurants opening across the UK and 100s of retailers and pubs stocking their award winning products, Pieminister has gained a reputation as the go-to pie for those in the know.
The company is led by its original founders, brothers-in-law Jon and Tris. Their Pie Crew is a strong team of enthusiastic, entrepreneurial people who work hard and have fun. Everyone is included, respected and is committed to drive positive change together, one pie at a time!
As part of our Pies Planet People goals, we are committed to promoting a diverse workforce and inclusive culture, where everyone feels valued and has their voice heard. As an equal opportunities employer we want our workplace to be somewhere everyone knows they are truly welcome.